Friday, November 19, 2010

Greatest Software EVER! PDF Watermark

Followers, as you know, I use my blog to tell you about all the greatest deals and bargains. I found this software called PDF Watermark at a-pdf.com and I can't even TELL you how much I use this thing. It's really great. You can create custom watermarks including date stamps and time stamps. I use this on all of my documents at work to prove when I received something and it really helps with CYA, if you know what I mean.

My favorite feature is the "hot directory mode". With this, you can actually put a file into a specified folder and have the software work for you. It will watermark and move your file wherever you need to. At $27, this has saved me so much time and effort that I recommend it to anyone out there.

Contact me directly if you have any questions about it. You can download the software here.

No comments:

Post a Comment