Monday, May 4, 2009

Stop #18 - The Cannery

As I headed north out of Downtown on Monday, my first stop was the Cannery. Ostensibly designed to look like an industrial building, it really didn’t seem all that industrial to me. They were out of the Cannery t-shirts that were supposed to be freebies, so instead I got a t-shirt that said Cannery on the front and “It’s my birthday” on the back. I hinted that I’d rather have free slot play, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. I did, however, get to hit the new player bingo ball. I was awarded a few thousand points that were good the next day. As I would be in Virginia the next day, oh well.

The matchplay earned us a $10 profit and we broke even with the WIN cards. $290 in the pocket because I had already spent $18 on breakfast at the Golden Gate (which was surprisingly hearty and good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment